Would you like to register for our Junior workshops?
SUNDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2017
Phly Crew are passionate about inspiring dancers of all ages and passing on the knowledge they have gained from their training and performance experiences in Australia and overseas.
Phly Crew have a team of talented and versatile teachers who would love to visit your studio!
We specialise in teaching a number of different styles of dance from a beginner to pre professional level:
- Hip hop
- Musical Theatre
- Classical Ballet
- Adults classes
- Boys only
- Technique/Kicks, Leaps and Turns
- Contemporary Tumbling
- Partnering/Dance Lifts
- Guided Freestyle/Improvisation/Freestyle
- Pilates (with qualified instructor)
- Stretch/Strength/Xtend Barre style class
- Professional dance career advise (creating a CV, audition technique, how to research performance opportunities for yourself).
Request and information pack or get in touch with our workshop coordinator today!
FOR ALL WORKSHOP ENQUIRES
'I was very happy with how prepared you were for your classes... the parents were VERY impressed with what they saw and thank you so very much for the time and energy that you gave to the kids. They loved it.'
- Bec Kay (Principal of Dance Theatre Network)
'An absolute hit with our students and also with me. They were professional, age appropriate, on time and a whole lot of fun!! The choreography was perfect for what we were after and it was varied to cater to different skill levels, not to mention that it was taught in a dynamic and entertaining way. Looking forward to having them come out again some time soon.'
- Kirsty Laird (Principal of Dance1)
'Thank you for such a wonderful couple of days. You are so fun to have around. Thank you for passing on your expertise to my students.'
- Larissa Pullen (Principal of Cowra Dance Factory)
Thank you for being the most genuine, funny and beautiful people I've ever met! Workshops were amazing and absolutely everyone loved it! I was talking to some of the audience and they had a ball watching it, so entertaining... Thank you for coming to Mudgee... We love you and can't thank you enough for all your hard work! Can't wait to see you guys next time to have some more laughs (and dancing of course).'
- Verity Morley (Student at Reps School of Dance)